Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • the scream of terror you just heard echoing across the country was from my knees as I contemplated such a thing... I don't think those are bad moves at all. Certainly they will get you stronger overall. But make sure someone who really knows what they're doing teaches you how to do them. For someone with your shoulder and recent facet joint issues, I don't know if this is a great idea for you, Fort. Maybe ask your beloved ART or chiro about it? I'm not sure what's worse, shoulder problems or knee problems. Probably knee. If you have a knee problem and then hurt your shoulder, you're screwed. My back seems to be fine after the shots to the back. However, driving 20 hours in a weekend does not agree. But, on the whole, it's vastly better. I think I'll be OK deadlifting with light weight (I did 50 pounds) today, but some of the other stuff on the "get strong and hulkish" thread makes me want to run screaming too. I'd rather keep doing superman streamlines on the yoga ball or bosu. Just think, Feisty, you don't have to do any of those for awhile! :)
  • the scream of terror you just heard echoing across the country was from my knees as I contemplated such a thing... I don't think those are bad moves at all. Certainly they will get you stronger overall. But make sure someone who really knows what they're doing teaches you how to do them. For someone with your shoulder and recent facet joint issues, I don't know if this is a great idea for you, Fort. Maybe ask your beloved ART or chiro about it? I'm not sure what's worse, shoulder problems or knee problems. Probably knee. If you have a knee problem and then hurt your shoulder, you're screwed. My back seems to be fine after the shots to the back. However, driving 20 hours in a weekend does not agree. But, on the whole, it's vastly better. I think I'll be OK deadlifting with light weight (I did 50 pounds) today, but some of the other stuff on the "get strong and hulkish" thread makes me want to run screaming too. I'd rather keep doing superman streamlines on the yoga ball or bosu. Just think, Feisty, you don't have to do any of those for awhile! :)
Children
No Data