Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Barb, I've have 3 surgeries all in the same spot and no problems with swimming once I recovered. What's going on with you? I've been devoting time to *** at a stroke clinic. Last weekend after an hour of it, one side of my incision site hurt so bad that I actually considered a real painkiller. I chatted with my surgeon who think I may have ripped or pulled the fascia and am forming scar tissue. I guess I'm using my abs when I pull my legs back and push upward. The surgery was 18 months ago and I've felt great ever since, so I was not expecting this. I'm still working on evilstroke, but only about 300 yds per workout.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Barb, I've have 3 surgeries all in the same spot and no problems with swimming once I recovered. What's going on with you? I've been devoting time to *** at a stroke clinic. Last weekend after an hour of it, one side of my incision site hurt so bad that I actually considered a real painkiller. I chatted with my surgeon who think I may have ripped or pulled the fascia and am forming scar tissue. I guess I'm using my abs when I pull my legs back and push upward. The surgery was 18 months ago and I've felt great ever since, so I was not expecting this. I'm still working on evilstroke, but only about 300 yds per workout.
Children
No Data