Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Now that we're all in here comparing surgical scars, Happy Mother's Day to the Moms!:banana: That's the real Ironperson competition! And how are the kids doing? Swimmers all? VB Thanks! Very accurate description! Only one out of three is a swimmer, and its seriously cramping her social life. Oldest is a runner. Youngest swims with her summer league, but is doing the sports circuit. Don't think she's going to be a USS swimmer though. I just care that they're happy and active. So, I was shopping in Whole Foods today. Ran across a supplement called "Aunt Flow" with "happy balance" pills. Had a laugh. Love the suit, Kristina! I'm very put out with my Pros lately. My too big suit nonetheless busted another hole, this time in the knee area, at Nats.
  • Now that we're all in here comparing surgical scars, Happy Mother's Day to the Moms!:banana: That's the real Ironperson competition! And how are the kids doing? Swimmers all? VB Thanks! Very accurate description! Only one out of three is a swimmer, and its seriously cramping her social life. Oldest is a runner. Youngest swims with her summer league, but is doing the sports circuit. Don't think she's going to be a USS swimmer though. I just care that they're happy and active. So, I was shopping in Whole Foods today. Ran across a supplement called "Aunt Flow" with "happy balance" pills. Had a laugh. Love the suit, Kristina! I'm very put out with my Pros lately. My too big suit nonetheless busted another hole, this time in the knee area, at Nats.
Children
No Data