Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Happy Mother's Day to the Moms!:banana: That's the real Ironperson competition! And how are the kids doing? Swimmers all? My newly-turned 5-year old doesn't know how to swim. :sad: We don't have a local pool membership in the winter. I drive 40 minutes to masters swimming, but I've never taken him there (it's not convenient). I don't know how I expect him to learn how to swim when we only have access to a pool for 8 weeks in the summer. :notworking: Additionally, he now has his second set of eartubes. So we have to use earplugs if he's in the water and hates them. :rolleyes: I never thought I'd have a 5-year old who doesn't know how to swim. It kills me.
  • Happy Mother's Day to the Moms!:banana: That's the real Ironperson competition! And how are the kids doing? Swimmers all? My newly-turned 5-year old doesn't know how to swim. :sad: We don't have a local pool membership in the winter. I drive 40 minutes to masters swimming, but I've never taken him there (it's not convenient). I don't know how I expect him to learn how to swim when we only have access to a pool for 8 weeks in the summer. :notworking: Additionally, he now has his second set of eartubes. So we have to use earplugs if he's in the water and hates them. :rolleyes: I never thought I'd have a 5-year old who doesn't know how to swim. It kills me.
Children
No Data