Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    I'm tired of my color fading. I'm using UltraSwim shampoo and conditioner. Wondering if there are any other regular shampoo/conditioners that you all swear by to help protect your hair. I still think the best thing is to thoroughly wet your hair in the shower and slap a cap on before you get in the pool. Hair sops up water like a sponge, so if you saturate with "clean" water, less room for the chlorine.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    I'm tired of my color fading. I'm using UltraSwim shampoo and conditioner. Wondering if there are any other regular shampoo/conditioners that you all swear by to help protect your hair. I still think the best thing is to thoroughly wet your hair in the shower and slap a cap on before you get in the pool. Hair sops up water like a sponge, so if you saturate with "clean" water, less room for the chlorine.
Children
No Data