Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Re: Tempur Pedic pillow LOVE. IT. It does take a couple of nights to get used to. In fact I woke up sore the first couple of times I used it, now I can't live without it. I have a flat one, not a curved one. That said, I sleep on my back or side. The husband sleeps on his stomach or side and did not like it...I'm thinking it would not be comfy for stomach sleepers. Regarding the mattress, I've heard many say that they trap heat, so if you live in a warm climate or run warm while you sleep (hmmm...that sounds odd), you may overheat. We decided against it. :2cents:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Re: Tempur Pedic pillow LOVE. IT. It does take a couple of nights to get used to. In fact I woke up sore the first couple of times I used it, now I can't live without it. I have a flat one, not a curved one. That said, I sleep on my back or side. The husband sleeps on his stomach or side and did not like it...I'm thinking it would not be comfy for stomach sleepers. Regarding the mattress, I've heard many say that they trap heat, so if you live in a warm climate or run warm while you sleep (hmmm...that sounds odd), you may overheat. We decided against it. :2cents:
Children
No Data