Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    I'm addicted to tempur pedic pillows, the whole family is. Buy one and you'll be a convert. I've tried the Tempurpedic pillow, but I don't like it as much as my water-filled Mediflow pillow. See www.mediflow.com. They're nice because you can adjust the support level by adding more water (or pouring out some of the water). I bought mine from my chiropractor but from the web site it looks like they may now be available in stores. Anna Lea
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    I'm addicted to tempur pedic pillows, the whole family is. Buy one and you'll be a convert. I've tried the Tempurpedic pillow, but I don't like it as much as my water-filled Mediflow pillow. See www.mediflow.com. They're nice because you can adjust the support level by adding more water (or pouring out some of the water). I bought mine from my chiropractor but from the web site it looks like they may now be available in stores. Anna Lea
Children
No Data