Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Since I love to sleep on my stomach I may try the pillows to help align my spine. Actually what I may do when I can afford it is get one of those tables that the massage therapists use so I can sleep on my stomach and don't have the neck or sagging stomach issues. A pillow under my stomach might help as well so maybe I could try that. I actually have a sleep number bed and when I want to sleep on my stomach it is usually set at 100. Maybe one day I will struggle to learn to sleep on my back. Although the times I do try to sleep on my back I tend to have my arms in a streamline position.
  • Since I love to sleep on my stomach I may try the pillows to help align my spine. Actually what I may do when I can afford it is get one of those tables that the massage therapists use so I can sleep on my stomach and don't have the neck or sagging stomach issues. A pillow under my stomach might help as well so maybe I could try that. I actually have a sleep number bed and when I want to sleep on my stomach it is usually set at 100. Maybe one day I will struggle to learn to sleep on my back. Although the times I do try to sleep on my back I tend to have my arms in a streamline position.
Children
No Data