Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • I am very much a slug now. Shoulders have almost calmed down but my lower back is a problem again. Luckly a little tens in the morning should cure that problem. Can't sleep on my stomach or my lower back will hurt, can't sleep on my sides or my shoulders hurt. I just can't sleep on my back at all. I just choose to stay on my stomach and fight the back pain with tens treatments. I'll be easy to find since I will be the one ZAPPING myself at Nat's! I can't sleep on my back either, Donna. I tend to sleep on my left side, which aggravates the left shoulder. How does one learn to sleep on one's back? Is it muscular pain or joint pain that is in your lower back?
  • I am very much a slug now. Shoulders have almost calmed down but my lower back is a problem again. Luckly a little tens in the morning should cure that problem. Can't sleep on my stomach or my lower back will hurt, can't sleep on my sides or my shoulders hurt. I just can't sleep on my back at all. I just choose to stay on my stomach and fight the back pain with tens treatments. I'll be easy to find since I will be the one ZAPPING myself at Nat's! I can't sleep on my back either, Donna. I tend to sleep on my left side, which aggravates the left shoulder. How does one learn to sleep on one's back? Is it muscular pain or joint pain that is in your lower back?
Children
No Data