Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • I am very much a slug now. Shoulders have almost calmed down but my lower back is a problem again. Luckly a little tens in the morning should cure that problem. Can't sleep on my stomach or my lower back will hurt, can't sleep on my sides or my shoulders hurt. I just can't sleep on my back at all. I just choose to stay on my stomach and fight the back pain with tens treatments. I'll be easy to find since I will be the one ZAPPING myself at Nat's!
  • I am very much a slug now. Shoulders have almost calmed down but my lower back is a problem again. Luckly a little tens in the morning should cure that problem. Can't sleep on my stomach or my lower back will hurt, can't sleep on my sides or my shoulders hurt. I just can't sleep on my back at all. I just choose to stay on my stomach and fight the back pain with tens treatments. I'll be easy to find since I will be the one ZAPPING myself at Nat's!
Children
No Data