Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • I didn't start swimming masters until my 40's and I feel better now than I did in my 30's, but a big part of that is being a lot more fit and having my life in better balance. I don't do the kind of yardage I did in my teens, but I wouldn't want to - we really overtrained then. My period hasn't changed yet. I do notice some temp swings, but I still sleep well. The 40's have been great, better than the 30's. Very fun discussion group. --mj
  • I didn't start swimming masters until my 40's and I feel better now than I did in my 30's, but a big part of that is being a lot more fit and having my life in better balance. I don't do the kind of yardage I did in my teens, but I wouldn't want to - we really overtrained then. My period hasn't changed yet. I do notice some temp swings, but I still sleep well. The 40's have been great, better than the 30's. Very fun discussion group. --mj
Children
No Data