Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • I don't think my wife would complain all that much about getting to go out and shop for clothes. She'd be like: :groovy::groovy::groovy: Skip Well, see, if she got to buy the clothes and then feel fabulous wearing them, she would surely be like :groovy:. But if she spent hours trying things on that looked fabulous on the hanger but terrible on her body, she'd be more like :frustrated:. It's true what Ripple says about the French and Italian pants, though. They are generally very comfortable and flattering.
  • I don't think my wife would complain all that much about getting to go out and shop for clothes. She'd be like: :groovy::groovy::groovy: Skip Well, see, if she got to buy the clothes and then feel fabulous wearing them, she would surely be like :groovy:. But if she spent hours trying things on that looked fabulous on the hanger but terrible on her body, she'd be more like :frustrated:. It's true what Ripple says about the French and Italian pants, though. They are generally very comfortable and flattering.
Children
No Data