Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • I always gain some weight during taper time. Appetite stays the same or even increases while the yardage goes down. I should eat less but I don't want to feel weak. (Even worse, I crave sweets more than usual too.) But only a couple more days for me...! :thhbbb: Chris...were really getting a bit worried here...Geek hanging out in the chicks locker room we understand...but seriously...when you start talking about bloating and eating sweets its time to get out bro...same for the rest of you (so called) guys.
  • I always gain some weight during taper time. Appetite stays the same or even increases while the yardage goes down. I should eat less but I don't want to feel weak. (Even worse, I crave sweets more than usual too.) But only a couple more days for me...! :thhbbb: Chris...were really getting a bit worried here...Geek hanging out in the chicks locker room we understand...but seriously...when you start talking about bloating and eating sweets its time to get out bro...same for the rest of you (so called) guys.
Children
No Data