Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • So that is why (reason 1) women let men open doors for them! But why do they keep taking our (2) ? Hahahaha. I open my own doors and make my own money. :thhbbb::thhbbb: True, I used to make a lot more, but I drew the short stick on the genetic end and was responsible for popping out some babies. I then had an inexplicable desire to see them rather than work 24/7. On another topic, I am always, and I mean always, starving lately. I believe I've read this can be caused by fluctuating hormones. It can't be all swimming, can it?
  • So that is why (reason 1) women let men open doors for them! But why do they keep taking our (2) ? Hahahaha. I open my own doors and make my own money. :thhbbb::thhbbb: True, I used to make a lot more, but I drew the short stick on the genetic end and was responsible for popping out some babies. I then had an inexplicable desire to see them rather than work 24/7. On another topic, I am always, and I mean always, starving lately. I believe I've read this can be caused by fluctuating hormones. It can't be all swimming, can it?
Children
No Data