Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • time drain + teenagers are mostly unpleasant and so self-centered it's ridiculous! that made me laugh yesterday my daughter fought with my wife then later she texted her to bring her a Starbucks drink to school, which she didn't My Freshman at UT daughter is the same. Drinking Starbucks, new clothes, paid-for car, vacations, cell phone, seeing all the latest movies, etc... (we give her an allowance for the first two and the movies). One day she was telling me...... "I am so afraid that I won't have your (her dad's and mine) lifestyle when I get on my own." I replied, "What are you talking about, we don't have your lifestyle!" They really have no clue!!!!
  • time drain + teenagers are mostly unpleasant and so self-centered it's ridiculous! that made me laugh yesterday my daughter fought with my wife then later she texted her to bring her a Starbucks drink to school, which she didn't My Freshman at UT daughter is the same. Drinking Starbucks, new clothes, paid-for car, vacations, cell phone, seeing all the latest movies, etc... (we give her an allowance for the first two and the movies). One day she was telling me...... "I am so afraid that I won't have your (her dad's and mine) lifestyle when I get on my own." I replied, "What are you talking about, we don't have your lifestyle!" They really have no clue!!!!
Children
No Data