Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • time drain + teenagers are mostly unpleasant and so self-centered it's ridiculous! that made me laugh yesterday my daughter fought with my wife then later she texted her to bring her a Starbucks drink to school, which she didn't Can you share those tips please for those of us that are mostly uncoached? Oh, saw this about neti pots today: www.washingtonpost.com/.../AR2008040403232.html (S)he, kids are a huge time drain. I'm looking at my calendar this week and freaking out with all the appointments, sports etc. I have a local zones meet at my home pool. Should me easy, no? Not. 3 day kids prelim/final swim meet, 2 track meets, one in another state, soccer game, birthday party ... Got an email from our coach advising us to "stay off our feet." Mr. Fort is gone until late Friday night. And my swim practice car pool is caput for this week. Plus, teenagers are mostly unpleasant and so self-centered it's ridiculous! The girls are drama queens and the boys can be surly know-it-alls. lol.
  • time drain + teenagers are mostly unpleasant and so self-centered it's ridiculous! that made me laugh yesterday my daughter fought with my wife then later she texted her to bring her a Starbucks drink to school, which she didn't Can you share those tips please for those of us that are mostly uncoached? Oh, saw this about neti pots today: www.washingtonpost.com/.../AR2008040403232.html (S)he, kids are a huge time drain. I'm looking at my calendar this week and freaking out with all the appointments, sports etc. I have a local zones meet at my home pool. Should me easy, no? Not. 3 day kids prelim/final swim meet, 2 track meets, one in another state, soccer game, birthday party ... Got an email from our coach advising us to "stay off our feet." Mr. Fort is gone until late Friday night. And my swim practice car pool is caput for this week. Plus, teenagers are mostly unpleasant and so self-centered it's ridiculous! The girls are drama queens and the boys can be surly know-it-alls. lol.
Children
No Data