Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    My neighbor has two pugs. They like to chase my 80 lbs. collie and I think he's actually scared of them. What a BIG baby! That's so funny! They are so bossy - our neighbors have a small (but VERY chunky) pug, and my 100 lb lab, Norman, is so afraid of her! He is also totally dominated by my cousins' french bulldog. Norm is a giant lap-baby and extreeemely pampered. Organic food included - bad allergies mean he eats better than us at the tune of $50-70 per bag! We are ridiculous pet-parents for our fur-baby!:rofl:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    My neighbor has two pugs. They like to chase my 80 lbs. collie and I think he's actually scared of them. What a BIG baby! That's so funny! They are so bossy - our neighbors have a small (but VERY chunky) pug, and my 100 lb lab, Norman, is so afraid of her! He is also totally dominated by my cousins' french bulldog. Norm is a giant lap-baby and extreeemely pampered. Organic food included - bad allergies mean he eats better than us at the tune of $50-70 per bag! We are ridiculous pet-parents for our fur-baby!:rofl:
Children
No Data