Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Thank you! By some miracle, I think this is largely what I am doing. Except sometimes I do go a bit sideways on the free turns too. Trying to eradicate that completely. Glad it helped (and how great that you were already doing that!) It sounds obvious after writing it. But it was helpful for me to go through the whole process step by step with a coach. Turns out I was doing LOTS of things incorrectly. Makes sense based on my pitiful race turns!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Thank you! By some miracle, I think this is largely what I am doing. Except sometimes I do go a bit sideways on the free turns too. Trying to eradicate that completely. Glad it helped (and how great that you were already doing that!) It sounds obvious after writing it. But it was helpful for me to go through the whole process step by step with a coach. Turns out I was doing LOTS of things incorrectly. Makes sense based on my pitiful race turns!
Children
No Data