Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Yikes! I hope you feel better! Where do you swim in Nashville? I was there a few weeks ago and swam with the team at the Tracy Caulkins pool a few times. I thought that everyone on the team and the two coaches (Brad & Jed) were super nice! The pool was incredible! FEEL BETTER! Thanks Julie. I actually work at the hospital next door to that pool. The pool is great and FAST but it can get cold. Brad Kale is an awesome coach. Unfortunately that team practices from 6:30 a.m.-7:30 a.m. which is WAY too late for me. I swim at 5 a.m. in Brentwood with the rival program and on my own. Because of my insane work schedule, I am drawing up the plans for a two lane, 25 yard pool in my back yard with an adjacent post-workout hot tub so if you come back to Nashville in a year or so you can come swim at my house!
  • Yikes! I hope you feel better! Where do you swim in Nashville? I was there a few weeks ago and swam with the team at the Tracy Caulkins pool a few times. I thought that everyone on the team and the two coaches (Brad & Jed) were super nice! The pool was incredible! FEEL BETTER! Thanks Julie. I actually work at the hospital next door to that pool. The pool is great and FAST but it can get cold. Brad Kale is an awesome coach. Unfortunately that team practices from 6:30 a.m.-7:30 a.m. which is WAY too late for me. I swim at 5 a.m. in Brentwood with the rival program and on my own. Because of my insane work schedule, I am drawing up the plans for a two lane, 25 yard pool in my back yard with an adjacent post-workout hot tub so if you come back to Nashville in a year or so you can come swim at my house!
Children
No Data