Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • I have two pugs. Lucy is a 5 year old fawn pug and Lily is my baby (1 year old black pug). They are NOT picky eaters but in fact eat everything in sight. To not stray from the topic, I have been 40 for exactly two weeks now and I can honestly say that every minute so far has been horrible. I spent it in Kawaii, Hawaii where I caught a cold (10 + hours on an airplane with 200 people will do that). Once I returned to Nashville, it progressed to bronchitis which needless to say has hindered my training. In the two days or so that I felt better I went for a 4 mile run and strained my achilles tendon. If this is what the 40's are like, then just shoot me now! At least, I can still sleep! Yikes! I hope you feel better! Where do you swim in Nashville? I was there a few weeks ago and swam with the team at the Tracy Caulkins pool a few times. I thought that everyone on the team and the two coaches (Brad & Jed) were super nice! The pool was incredible! FEEL BETTER!
  • I have two pugs. Lucy is a 5 year old fawn pug and Lily is my baby (1 year old black pug). They are NOT picky eaters but in fact eat everything in sight. To not stray from the topic, I have been 40 for exactly two weeks now and I can honestly say that every minute so far has been horrible. I spent it in Kawaii, Hawaii where I caught a cold (10 + hours on an airplane with 200 people will do that). Once I returned to Nashville, it progressed to bronchitis which needless to say has hindered my training. In the two days or so that I felt better I went for a 4 mile run and strained my achilles tendon. If this is what the 40's are like, then just shoot me now! At least, I can still sleep! Yikes! I hope you feel better! Where do you swim in Nashville? I was there a few weeks ago and swam with the team at the Tracy Caulkins pool a few times. I thought that everyone on the team and the two coaches (Brad & Jed) were super nice! The pool was incredible! FEEL BETTER!
Children
No Data