Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    ok puggy lovers..i have a 15 1/2 yr old pug (pugsley) . :oldman:he is demanding. always been a picky eater. 15.5 yrs? Isn't that like 108.5 years old? I HOPE my little guy will be around that long!! Mine is really demanding too!! He sleeps with us and is allowed on all the couches. Anywhere really. He barks at us to remind him when to feed him. He barks when he wants a specific toy. We feed him the fancy dog food (Halo Pet's Spots Stew) and it's supposed to be range chicken or lamb and fit for human consumption. When my mother takes care of him when hubby and I are out of town he gets his own soft boiled egg and pieces of fillet mignon. He also gets his teeth professionally cleaned at the vet. I am officially a dog owner FREAK!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    ok puggy lovers..i have a 15 1/2 yr old pug (pugsley) . :oldman:he is demanding. always been a picky eater. 15.5 yrs? Isn't that like 108.5 years old? I HOPE my little guy will be around that long!! Mine is really demanding too!! He sleeps with us and is allowed on all the couches. Anywhere really. He barks at us to remind him when to feed him. He barks when he wants a specific toy. We feed him the fancy dog food (Halo Pet's Spots Stew) and it's supposed to be range chicken or lamb and fit for human consumption. When my mother takes care of him when hubby and I are out of town he gets his own soft boiled egg and pieces of fillet mignon. He also gets his teeth professionally cleaned at the vet. I am officially a dog owner FREAK!
Children
No Data