Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • But in my experience triathletes (cyclists too) are the world's worst sandbaggers. When I first started going on bike rides with them, I just couldn't BELIEVE all the moaning and groaning that went on before the ride. How awful they've been feeling, how long since the last good ride, how slow they were going to go, on and on. I would think to myself, "what a bunch of old ladies." You must have missed Evil Smith's "whining and complaining" thread. I thought all endurance athletes were notorious for this stuff. Hmmmm.... I'm gonna enjoy chicking Hulk in our zones gridge! No dogs in the locker room! I'm already reaching for the antihistamines just reading about them. Starting to break out in hives too.
  • But in my experience triathletes (cyclists too) are the world's worst sandbaggers. When I first started going on bike rides with them, I just couldn't BELIEVE all the moaning and groaning that went on before the ride. How awful they've been feeling, how long since the last good ride, how slow they were going to go, on and on. I would think to myself, "what a bunch of old ladies." You must have missed Evil Smith's "whining and complaining" thread. I thought all endurance athletes were notorious for this stuff. Hmmmm.... I'm gonna enjoy chicking Hulk in our zones gridge! No dogs in the locker room! I'm already reaching for the antihistamines just reading about them. Starting to break out in hives too.
Children
No Data