Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • we have 2 pugs sniggy and tater Yeah. My friends told me some really freaky things that happened to their bodies during/ after childbirth. What's this about having skin tags form all over your body? They did not sell me on having children. I have a husband, two elderly parents, an immature brother, and a demanding pug. Frankly, I feel like a mother of 5! I have not heard about Quercetin or stinging nettle at all. I just used the neti pot solo and it worked immediately no matter how bad an attack I was having. Really is miraculous. Who wants to swim on antihistamines?
  • we have 2 pugs sniggy and tater Yeah. My friends told me some really freaky things that happened to their bodies during/ after childbirth. What's this about having skin tags form all over your body? They did not sell me on having children. I have a husband, two elderly parents, an immature brother, and a demanding pug. Frankly, I feel like a mother of 5! I have not heard about Quercetin or stinging nettle at all. I just used the neti pot solo and it worked immediately no matter how bad an attack I was having. Really is miraculous. Who wants to swim on antihistamines?
Children
No Data