Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • On another topic, who lies more about the amount they are working out, men or women? I have this sense that there is an underestimation of how much working out is going on from another thread ... But then I'm the skeptical type. I don't know about women; any lying that occurs would probably low-ball the actual amount. Men? Whatever puts them (us) in the best light. Done properly, it can work either way: -- "I'm just a little sore from the 80,000 yards I put in this week. Good thing I only did half of it butterfly." (Known as the Baker approach.) -- "I just set 4 WRs even though I swim about 1000 yards a week." (the Smith statement -- you pick which Smith)
  • On another topic, who lies more about the amount they are working out, men or women? I have this sense that there is an underestimation of how much working out is going on from another thread ... But then I'm the skeptical type. I don't know about women; any lying that occurs would probably low-ball the actual amount. Men? Whatever puts them (us) in the best light. Done properly, it can work either way: -- "I'm just a little sore from the 80,000 yards I put in this week. Good thing I only did half of it butterfly." (Known as the Baker approach.) -- "I just set 4 WRs even though I swim about 1000 yards a week." (the Smith statement -- you pick which Smith)
Children
No Data