Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    They suck, especially the sleep issues. :shakeshead: But since you're skipping the baby route, that will help. Having babies does the weirdest things to your body. Freaks your hormones out. My allergies were barely noticeable until after baby #3. Now, breathing is a challenge at times. BTW, have you tried Quercetin or stinging nettle for allergies or just the neti pot? Yeah. My friends told me some really freaky things that happened to their bodies during/ after childbirth. What's this about having skin tags form all over your body? They did not sell me on having children. I have a husband, two elderly parents, an immature brother, and a demanding pug. Frankly, I feel like a mother of 5! I have not heard about Quercetin or stinging nettle at all. I just used the neti pot solo and it worked immediately no matter how bad an attack I was having. Really is miraculous. Who wants to swim on antihistamines?
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    They suck, especially the sleep issues. :shakeshead: But since you're skipping the baby route, that will help. Having babies does the weirdest things to your body. Freaks your hormones out. My allergies were barely noticeable until after baby #3. Now, breathing is a challenge at times. BTW, have you tried Quercetin or stinging nettle for allergies or just the neti pot? Yeah. My friends told me some really freaky things that happened to their bodies during/ after childbirth. What's this about having skin tags form all over your body? They did not sell me on having children. I have a husband, two elderly parents, an immature brother, and a demanding pug. Frankly, I feel like a mother of 5! I have not heard about Quercetin or stinging nettle at all. I just used the neti pot solo and it worked immediately no matter how bad an attack I was having. Really is miraculous. Who wants to swim on antihistamines?
Children
No Data