Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • You people are freaking me out about the 40s. They suck, especially the sleep issues. :shakeshead: But since you're skipping the baby route, that will help. Having babies does the weirdest things to your body. Freaks your hormones out. My allergies were barely noticeable until after baby #3. Now, breathing is a challenge at times. BTW, have you tried Quercetin or stinging nettle for allergies or just the neti pot? On another topic, who lies more about the amount they are working out, men or women? I have this sense that there is an underestimation of how much working out is going on from another thread ... But then I'm the skeptical type.
  • You people are freaking me out about the 40s. They suck, especially the sleep issues. :shakeshead: But since you're skipping the baby route, that will help. Having babies does the weirdest things to your body. Freaks your hormones out. My allergies were barely noticeable until after baby #3. Now, breathing is a challenge at times. BTW, have you tried Quercetin or stinging nettle for allergies or just the neti pot? On another topic, who lies more about the amount they are working out, men or women? I have this sense that there is an underestimation of how much working out is going on from another thread ... But then I'm the skeptical type.
Children
No Data