Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    I agree everything seems to come apart in the 40's but then again I was able to put it all back together better than in my 20's and 30's, atleast thinner! With chronic lower back pain I can't really say healthier though. But then again over time it has gotten much better. As to the sinus issues I too have that problem usually Feb & Mar. This March I went to Atlanta for a meet and had the worst case of sinus congestion ever. Upon returning home to Savannah I have to say that MEGA dose of pollen from Atlanta made Savannah begin to feel like heaven. My sinuses have cleared up since then YEAH! You people are freaking me out about the 40s. Anyway, Donna, the neti pot as Leslie said is such a miracle cure for my seasonal allergies. It works immediately and is all I need. Allows me to avoid nasty antihistamines and all their side effects (like being tired and cranky.)
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    I agree everything seems to come apart in the 40's but then again I was able to put it all back together better than in my 20's and 30's, atleast thinner! With chronic lower back pain I can't really say healthier though. But then again over time it has gotten much better. As to the sinus issues I too have that problem usually Feb & Mar. This March I went to Atlanta for a meet and had the worst case of sinus congestion ever. Upon returning home to Savannah I have to say that MEGA dose of pollen from Atlanta made Savannah begin to feel like heaven. My sinuses have cleared up since then YEAH! You people are freaking me out about the 40s. Anyway, Donna, the neti pot as Leslie said is such a miracle cure for my seasonal allergies. It works immediately and is all I need. Allows me to avoid nasty antihistamines and all their side effects (like being tired and cranky.)
Children
No Data