Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • I agree everything seems to come apart in the 40's but then again I was able to put it all back together better than in my 20's and 30's, atleast thinner! With chronic lower back pain I can't really say healthier though. But then again over time it has gotten much better. As to the sinus issues I too have that problem usually Feb & Mar. This March I went to Atlanta for a meet and had the worst case of sinus congestion ever. Upon returning home to Savannah I have to say that MEGA dose of pollen from Atlanta made Savannah begin to feel like heaven. My sinuses have cleared up since then YEAH!
  • I agree everything seems to come apart in the 40's but then again I was able to put it all back together better than in my 20's and 30's, atleast thinner! With chronic lower back pain I can't really say healthier though. But then again over time it has gotten much better. As to the sinus issues I too have that problem usually Feb & Mar. This March I went to Atlanta for a meet and had the worst case of sinus congestion ever. Upon returning home to Savannah I have to say that MEGA dose of pollen from Atlanta made Savannah begin to feel like heaven. My sinuses have cleared up since then YEAH!
Children
No Data