Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Not that the suit discussion isn't fascinating, but I was wondering whether anyone is having immune system issues or chronic sinusitis? Aside from Hulk, this problem seems to strike more women than men. Most people I know with sinus issues are women. Winter and spring are just deadly. Any way to avoid this? It sucks getting sick right before a meet. I'd love to have my first healthy April in many years, especially having invested the money to go to Nats. I think when the pollen hits big time, I'll have to resort to the neti pot. And while I'm in the locker room, I would just like to say that the 40s suck! I was healthier, slept much better in my 30s and didn't have these PM issues then. I can't stand those stupid commercials about how we are supposed to "come into our own" and "gain confidence" in our 40s. Bunch of baloney. I was fine in my 30s.
  • Not that the suit discussion isn't fascinating, but I was wondering whether anyone is having immune system issues or chronic sinusitis? Aside from Hulk, this problem seems to strike more women than men. Most people I know with sinus issues are women. Winter and spring are just deadly. Any way to avoid this? It sucks getting sick right before a meet. I'd love to have my first healthy April in many years, especially having invested the money to go to Nats. I think when the pollen hits big time, I'll have to resort to the neti pot. And while I'm in the locker room, I would just like to say that the 40s suck! I was healthier, slept much better in my 30s and didn't have these PM issues then. I can't stand those stupid commercials about how we are supposed to "come into our own" and "gain confidence" in our 40s. Bunch of baloney. I was fine in my 30s.
Children
No Data