Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Kneeskins are the root of all evil. I nearly amputated my legs above the knee the last time I tried one on. Wow, after reading this thread I'm convinced my suit is too big. I'm 5'4" and 132 with very muscular quads. Once any suit makes it to my waist, it's clear sailing to pull it up the rest of the way. I practice in a 32, do local meets in a 30/32 and I got a size 28 Tyr Aquashift full legsuit. Last time I got a tech suit in 2006, I got a size 30 Tyr Aquashift (I was 9 months post-partum at the time and still extremely busty due to nursing.) It probably takes me about 2 min to get into the suit. Ah well, next Nats I'll try to size down again!
  • Kneeskins are the root of all evil. I nearly amputated my legs above the knee the last time I tried one on. Wow, after reading this thread I'm convinced my suit is too big. I'm 5'4" and 132 with very muscular quads. Once any suit makes it to my waist, it's clear sailing to pull it up the rest of the way. I practice in a 32, do local meets in a 30/32 and I got a size 28 Tyr Aquashift full legsuit. Last time I got a tech suit in 2006, I got a size 30 Tyr Aquashift (I was 9 months post-partum at the time and still extremely busty due to nursing.) It probably takes me about 2 min to get into the suit. Ah well, next Nats I'll try to size down again!
Children
No Data