Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Okay, I'm still trying to figure out if I should get a new, smaller tech. suit. I currently have a FSII, zipper back, ankle length, size 28. It takes me maybe 2 minutes tops to put it on. I'm 5'6", 130, big hips (37"), small waist (26), tiny chest (34). My polyester workout suits are 30-32, my lycra suits (for non-championship meets) are 26-28. Should I try a 26 in a FS? It sounds really small! Thanks for your input. And Donna, I highly recommend the ankle length over the knee skin. The knee skins seem far too tight on the bottom seam, especially if you're like me and don't have skinny thighs. A friend of mine, luckily a sprinter, couldn't keep hers on for very long at all without losing circulation. She said that she wouldn't get another knee-skin. Go smaller. 27 would fit you fine, I'm guessing. I would never wear a kneeskin either.
  • Okay, I'm still trying to figure out if I should get a new, smaller tech. suit. I currently have a FSII, zipper back, ankle length, size 28. It takes me maybe 2 minutes tops to put it on. I'm 5'6", 130, big hips (37"), small waist (26), tiny chest (34). My polyester workout suits are 30-32, my lycra suits (for non-championship meets) are 26-28. Should I try a 26 in a FS? It sounds really small! Thanks for your input. And Donna, I highly recommend the ankle length over the knee skin. The knee skins seem far too tight on the bottom seam, especially if you're like me and don't have skinny thighs. A friend of mine, luckily a sprinter, couldn't keep hers on for very long at all without losing circulation. She said that she wouldn't get another knee-skin. Go smaller. 27 would fit you fine, I'm guessing. I would never wear a kneeskin either.
Children
No Data