Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • "Anything else, ladies?" Well, yes. Investing. Caring for elderly parents. Pierre Boulez. Lyric Opera. How's work? A book I read. What are you doing this weekend? New clients. In 21 years of almost daily locker room exposure, I've never heard anyone talk about jeans or fat thighs.:yawn: Regards, VB Oh, we talk about work, kids, parents, vacations, etc. too. But definitely also about fat thighs or other jiggly parts. I'm reading The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins now. You? I'm going to ask Mr. Fort what he talks about. I expect it to be work, politics, taxes and kids though.
  • "Anything else, ladies?" Well, yes. Investing. Caring for elderly parents. Pierre Boulez. Lyric Opera. How's work? A book I read. What are you doing this weekend? New clients. In 21 years of almost daily locker room exposure, I've never heard anyone talk about jeans or fat thighs.:yawn: Regards, VB Oh, we talk about work, kids, parents, vacations, etc. too. But definitely also about fat thighs or other jiggly parts. I'm reading The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins now. You? I'm going to ask Mr. Fort what he talks about. I expect it to be work, politics, taxes and kids though.
Children
No Data