Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    I also am not a woman. At the pool where I swim one afternoon i realized that it was very accidently easy to look into the women's lockerroom. the area where the commodes are. always think about where you are and who might be looking. How easy it is to get access to you and are you safe and protected. Many lockerrooms in large university fitness centers are very isolated, muti=doored and not monitored. I live in a twon with a big 10 uiversity that doesn't have a mens' swim team, I always hear about guys getting things stolen in the lockerrooms. Never about the women.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    I also am not a woman. At the pool where I swim one afternoon i realized that it was very accidently easy to look into the women's lockerroom. the area where the commodes are. always think about where you are and who might be looking. How easy it is to get access to you and are you safe and protected. Many lockerrooms in large university fitness centers are very isolated, muti=doored and not monitored. I live in a twon with a big 10 uiversity that doesn't have a mens' swim team, I always hear about guys getting things stolen in the lockerrooms. Never about the women.
Children
No Data