Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • In my experience not a lot of chit-chat in the men's locker room. Or it's "just the facts". To wit... I swam with the Boulder Area Masters team this morning (man that elevation gain is a killer - talk about the piano...) because we were in town from Evanston doing the college visit thing. I met two other guys, one moved from San Francisco about a year ago. The other guy has a son who's a freshman at Northwestern and runs a tech search firm in Longmont. He really liked the wide lanes at Northwestern's pools. I couldn't tell you either of their names... Skip
  • In my experience not a lot of chit-chat in the men's locker room. Or it's "just the facts". To wit... I swam with the Boulder Area Masters team this morning (man that elevation gain is a killer - talk about the piano...) because we were in town from Evanston doing the college visit thing. I met two other guys, one moved from San Francisco about a year ago. The other guy has a son who's a freshman at Northwestern and runs a tech search firm in Longmont. He really liked the wide lanes at Northwestern's pools. I couldn't tell you either of their names... Skip
Children
No Data