Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    One morning we had an elderly woman wander into the locker room by mistake. They sometimes keep the doors open to let the excess humidity out. She somehow made it past the third aisle totally oblivious to her surroundings. One gentleman gave her a good morning at about the same time she took in a huge gasp of air. The look on her face was a combination of extreme embarrassment with hint of cardiac arrest on the way. She did an about face that would have made a drill Sargent quite proud. The shriek she let out in the main lobby was heard throughout the building. Must have been a new member. I've been surprised twice in our locker room at the local YMCA. Neither time was the 'intruder' elderly. I'm still trying to figure out how to get an invitation to the women's locker room but Grace just won't oblige. My mom took me in when I was a little tad and it made a big impression. I'm interested, purely for scientific purposes, to see if my opinion has changed. Maybe someone else would kindly help in this scholarly venture?
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    One morning we had an elderly woman wander into the locker room by mistake. They sometimes keep the doors open to let the excess humidity out. She somehow made it past the third aisle totally oblivious to her surroundings. One gentleman gave her a good morning at about the same time she took in a huge gasp of air. The look on her face was a combination of extreme embarrassment with hint of cardiac arrest on the way. She did an about face that would have made a drill Sargent quite proud. The shriek she let out in the main lobby was heard throughout the building. Must have been a new member. I've been surprised twice in our locker room at the local YMCA. Neither time was the 'intruder' elderly. I'm still trying to figure out how to get an invitation to the women's locker room but Grace just won't oblige. My mom took me in when I was a little tad and it made a big impression. I'm interested, purely for scientific purposes, to see if my opinion has changed. Maybe someone else would kindly help in this scholarly venture?
Children
No Data