Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • which suits are the cutest smaller and colorful how inept and lazy our spouses can be no say it isn't so we've had a hard day, just let us be in our cave for a while, till we want food or something else after all don't we bring home the bacon Now, I just had a big discussion with 2 women on the cute suits topic. Two of us were squarely in the BLACK, BLACK, BLACK camp of suits. (Although we were discussing technical suits). The other one, Miss Polka Dots, has a zillion colorful suits. Since I just trashed another speedo and have been lucky enough to inherit my daughter's splish suits, I have told Miss Polka Dots that I will show up at practice tonight with a blue suit with white polka dots. This will be a first for me. Go to your cave. Girls bring home the bacon too. It's usually a complaint about the lack of assistance with child care. Non-swimming spouses can be huge pains in the necks. I practically forced Mr. Fort to run a 5K last weekend, so I could hold it over his head that he is "competing" and not just working out all the time. I did also edit my post to include the obvious topics of boyfriends, breakups, marriages, divorces, re-marriages, affairs, etc. And EVERY girl I know frets about tapering. That "trust your taper" stuff must be a guy thing. All the women will discuss your hotness factor when we meet you at Nats. lol
  • which suits are the cutest smaller and colorful how inept and lazy our spouses can be no say it isn't so we've had a hard day, just let us be in our cave for a while, till we want food or something else after all don't we bring home the bacon Now, I just had a big discussion with 2 women on the cute suits topic. Two of us were squarely in the BLACK, BLACK, BLACK camp of suits. (Although we were discussing technical suits). The other one, Miss Polka Dots, has a zillion colorful suits. Since I just trashed another speedo and have been lucky enough to inherit my daughter's splish suits, I have told Miss Polka Dots that I will show up at practice tonight with a blue suit with white polka dots. This will be a first for me. Go to your cave. Girls bring home the bacon too. It's usually a complaint about the lack of assistance with child care. Non-swimming spouses can be huge pains in the necks. I practically forced Mr. Fort to run a 5K last weekend, so I could hold it over his head that he is "competing" and not just working out all the time. I did also edit my post to include the obvious topics of boyfriends, breakups, marriages, divorces, re-marriages, affairs, etc. And EVERY girl I know frets about tapering. That "trust your taper" stuff must be a guy thing. All the women will discuss your hotness factor when we meet you at Nats. lol
Children
No Data