Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • my head is already spinning this has the potential to be the largest most posted thread in the universe We chat about how huge our butts are, they look great how childbirth widens your hips and wrecks your stomach, you still look great how bad chlorine is for your skin, hair and nails, it is but that's the price we pay whether we are due for highlights to hide the gray hair sooner rather than later which suits are the cutest smaller and colorful how to get rid of fat thighs cut off your legs what the best brands of jeans are Lucky, to a guy, it's the one on his floor in the trail to his bedroom the value of retail therapy "retail therapy" is that shopping how hormones suck they can, my advice is don't sleep with anyone who's crazier than you which BCP is best can't help you there how inept and lazy our spouses can be no say it isn't so we've had a hard day, just let us be in our cave for a while, till we want food or something else after all don't we bring home the bacon We also do, on the odd occasion, talk about training what's that? b*tch about nagging injuries hate them, don't get them discuss whether x guy is hot or not hope I'm the hot topic This is only the tip of the iceberg! We chat about how huge our butts are, how childbirth widens your hips and wrecks your stomach, how bad chlorine is for your skin, hair and nails, whether we are due for highlights to hide the gray hair, which suits are the cutest, how to get rid of fat thighs, what the best brands of jeans are, the value of retail therapy, how hormones suck, which BCP is best, and how inept and lazy our spouses can be. We also do, on the odd occasion, talk about training, b*tch about nagging injuries, and discuss whether x guy is hot or not. Anything else ladies?
  • my head is already spinning this has the potential to be the largest most posted thread in the universe We chat about how huge our butts are, they look great how childbirth widens your hips and wrecks your stomach, you still look great how bad chlorine is for your skin, hair and nails, it is but that's the price we pay whether we are due for highlights to hide the gray hair sooner rather than later which suits are the cutest smaller and colorful how to get rid of fat thighs cut off your legs what the best brands of jeans are Lucky, to a guy, it's the one on his floor in the trail to his bedroom the value of retail therapy "retail therapy" is that shopping how hormones suck they can, my advice is don't sleep with anyone who's crazier than you which BCP is best can't help you there how inept and lazy our spouses can be no say it isn't so we've had a hard day, just let us be in our cave for a while, till we want food or something else after all don't we bring home the bacon We also do, on the odd occasion, talk about training what's that? b*tch about nagging injuries hate them, don't get them discuss whether x guy is hot or not hope I'm the hot topic This is only the tip of the iceberg! We chat about how huge our butts are, how childbirth widens your hips and wrecks your stomach, how bad chlorine is for your skin, hair and nails, whether we are due for highlights to hide the gray hair, which suits are the cutest, how to get rid of fat thighs, what the best brands of jeans are, the value of retail therapy, how hormones suck, which BCP is best, and how inept and lazy our spouses can be. We also do, on the odd occasion, talk about training, b*tch about nagging injuries, and discuss whether x guy is hot or not. Anything else ladies?
Children
No Data