Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Last August at Nationals I tried to get the 29 Speedo over my hips and couldn't do it, that is when the girl recommended I try the Tyr suit. Back then I was 178-180 and now I am in the 158-160 range at 5'9". This is the lowest I have been since my senior year of high school so I feel great. I kind of like having this problem of having to buy a new suit, but then again my wallet does not agree but it will! I guess the next thing to ask is fullbody or kneeskin? So far I have only used the kneeskin and I swim mostly distance free, now some sprints since learning to sprint with the kids team this year and some IM's. Any comments welcome and appreciated.
  • Last August at Nationals I tried to get the 29 Speedo over my hips and couldn't do it, that is when the girl recommended I try the Tyr suit. Back then I was 178-180 and now I am in the 158-160 range at 5'9". This is the lowest I have been since my senior year of high school so I feel great. I kind of like having this problem of having to buy a new suit, but then again my wallet does not agree but it will! I guess the next thing to ask is fullbody or kneeskin? So far I have only used the kneeskin and I swim mostly distance free, now some sprints since learning to sprint with the kids team this year and some IM's. Any comments welcome and appreciated.
Children
No Data