Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • I am going to have to purchase a new one soon. I bought my Tyr AquaShift this past summer at Nationals when I was 20 pounds heavier and had bigger thighs. It took quite a while to get into it the first few times. Now it is just like putting on a regular suit, no effort at all. I normally wear a 38 Speedo Endurance or 40 Tyr polyester for workouts now. I do have a longer torso. My AquaShift is a size 36 and I am wondering if I go down to a 34 or a 32? I don't think my thighs are small enough to try the largest of the speedo's yet, since they are advertised to fit 21 inch thighs and mine are still 22.5 inches. Any thoughts?
  • I am going to have to purchase a new one soon. I bought my Tyr AquaShift this past summer at Nationals when I was 20 pounds heavier and had bigger thighs. It took quite a while to get into it the first few times. Now it is just like putting on a regular suit, no effort at all. I normally wear a 38 Speedo Endurance or 40 Tyr polyester for workouts now. I do have a longer torso. My AquaShift is a size 36 and I am wondering if I go down to a 34 or a 32? I don't think my thighs are small enough to try the largest of the speedo's yet, since they are advertised to fit 21 inch thighs and mine are still 22.5 inches. Any thoughts?
Children
No Data