Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • This isn't just a women's thing but...what about the couple (man in his 60s woman in her 30s) that decides it's a good idea to make out in the open swim area of the pool...WHILE 9-12 year olds are practicing and when there are water aerobics classes going on. Is there no shame? The worst part is the woman was rather BUSTY and about 5 inches of cleavage were hanging out (or should I say floating)...and she took joy in bouncing up and down and having her "honey" look (practically drooling) at her water balloons...Grrrrrrosssssssss...Get a room already! :hug: You're much nicer than me. This happened in the large hot tub adjacent to my gym pool recently. I asked the lovely couple to tone it down please. Morgan, your comments are interesting. I often think they make fastskins for people with skinny legs and big chests, as if we were Barbie dolls instead of swimmers. My fastskins are always super tight on the legs -- thus the locker room gyrations and groans -- and too loose up top. But them I am not of the BUSTY gold bikini club either. You're definitely right about them being easier to get into over time. They say the Pro is supposed to hold its shape, but I can get mine on pretty quickly now after 6-7 meets of use.
  • This isn't just a women's thing but...what about the couple (man in his 60s woman in her 30s) that decides it's a good idea to make out in the open swim area of the pool...WHILE 9-12 year olds are practicing and when there are water aerobics classes going on. Is there no shame? The worst part is the woman was rather BUSTY and about 5 inches of cleavage were hanging out (or should I say floating)...and she took joy in bouncing up and down and having her "honey" look (practically drooling) at her water balloons...Grrrrrrosssssssss...Get a room already! :hug: You're much nicer than me. This happened in the large hot tub adjacent to my gym pool recently. I asked the lovely couple to tone it down please. Morgan, your comments are interesting. I often think they make fastskins for people with skinny legs and big chests, as if we were Barbie dolls instead of swimmers. My fastskins are always super tight on the legs -- thus the locker room gyrations and groans -- and too loose up top. But them I am not of the BUSTY gold bikini club either. You're definitely right about them being easier to get into over time. They say the Pro is supposed to hold its shape, but I can get mine on pretty quickly now after 6-7 meets of use.
Children
No Data