Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Do you think the suit was too big? I haven't noticed that on my FS I high neck ... But maybe I was too oblivious during the 50s to notice it. Anyone notice, however, that if you log on to check event rankings or whatnot, the "men" are always listed as the default. You have to click on "women" to get to our events. You'd think they could alternate that every year or something. I've actually wondered if I have my fastskin sized right. I always seem to get into mine a lot more easily that other women that I have observed struggling into theirs in the locker room. Just how hard are they supposed to be to put on? How do you really tell if you have the right fit?
  • Do you think the suit was too big? I haven't noticed that on my FS I high neck ... But maybe I was too oblivious during the 50s to notice it. Anyone notice, however, that if you log on to check event rankings or whatnot, the "men" are always listed as the default. You have to click on "women" to get to our events. You'd think they could alternate that every year or something. I've actually wondered if I have my fastskin sized right. I always seem to get into mine a lot more easily that other women that I have observed struggling into theirs in the locker room. Just how hard are they supposed to be to put on? How do you really tell if you have the right fit?
Children
No Data