Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • I like my high-neck fastskin a lot, but I have to admit that I've never tried the other kind of back. I did notice that right off of my start, with my arms in a streamline position, that I felt like the fabric bunch just enough to allow a pretty good gush of water to run down my back. Doesn't make much difference in the mile I suppose, but it could mean a lot in a sprint I guess. Do you think the suit was too big? I haven't noticed that on my FS I high neck ... But maybe I was too oblivious during the 50s to notice it. Anyone notice, however, that if you log on to check event rankings or whatnot, the "men" are always listed as the default. You have to click on "women" to get to our events. You'd think they could alternate that every year or something.
  • I like my high-neck fastskin a lot, but I have to admit that I've never tried the other kind of back. I did notice that right off of my start, with my arms in a streamline position, that I felt like the fabric bunch just enough to allow a pretty good gush of water to run down my back. Doesn't make much difference in the mile I suppose, but it could mean a lot in a sprint I guess. Do you think the suit was too big? I haven't noticed that on my FS I high neck ... But maybe I was too oblivious during the 50s to notice it. Anyone notice, however, that if you log on to check event rankings or whatnot, the "men" are always listed as the default. You have to click on "women" to get to our events. You'd think they could alternate that every year or something.
Children
No Data