Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • High neck all the way Fort. I just swam 4 lifetime best swims this past weekend with my high neck (I also have the recordbreaker.) Did 58.56 in the 100 fly and 2:11 in the 200 fly (split it 1:06/ 1:05). High neck feels a bit restrictive, but you'll be super fast in the water. I even swim IM in it. High neck=Huge Difference Go baby! :bouncing: Have you pre-ordered your LZR? I wish! No, I got the FS Pro high neck on the super markdown at swim outlet. I might give it a whirl in one event at zones (maybe 50 fly). You doing the pre-order? Congrats on those excellent swim!
  • High neck all the way Fort. I just swam 4 lifetime best swims this past weekend with my high neck (I also have the recordbreaker.) Did 58.56 in the 100 fly and 2:11 in the 200 fly (split it 1:06/ 1:05). High neck feels a bit restrictive, but you'll be super fast in the water. I even swim IM in it. High neck=Huge Difference Go baby! :bouncing: Have you pre-ordered your LZR? I wish! No, I got the FS Pro high neck on the super markdown at swim outlet. I might give it a whirl in one event at zones (maybe 50 fly). You doing the pre-order? Congrats on those excellent swim!
Children
No Data