Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    What the #$&*# is "AF"? My gripe is with the swimmers who should be using the locker room, but aren't. The teenaged age-group team gets out of the water just before we get in. Even though they have to walk right past the locker rooms to get out of the building, they don't use them. Instead, they all "deck change" right there on the pool deck. The girls have all mastered the art of pulling down the suit straps, wrapping a towel around their bodies, pulling up their bras under the towels, pulling down the suit from under the towel, pulling on underwear and shorts under the towel, pulling on a t-shirt over the towel, and pulling the towel out from under the t-shirt. They do this right in front of the boys. The more brazen ones don't bother to hide their bras as they perform this ritual. I don't understand why their coach allows it. Anna Lea We don't want the boy's fun to be ruined now do we?
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    What the #$&*# is "AF"? My gripe is with the swimmers who should be using the locker room, but aren't. The teenaged age-group team gets out of the water just before we get in. Even though they have to walk right past the locker rooms to get out of the building, they don't use them. Instead, they all "deck change" right there on the pool deck. The girls have all mastered the art of pulling down the suit straps, wrapping a towel around their bodies, pulling up their bras under the towels, pulling down the suit from under the towel, pulling on underwear and shorts under the towel, pulling on a t-shirt over the towel, and pulling the towel out from under the t-shirt. They do this right in front of the boys. The more brazen ones don't bother to hide their bras as they perform this ritual. I don't understand why their coach allows it. Anna Lea We don't want the boy's fun to be ruined now do we?
Children
No Data