Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Gross bathroom stories. IF the washrooms are so gross what about the pool OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. LOL Barb that mom must have just about died. When I had my first thyroid surgery my girls were swimming. I was in the locker room area with them trying to get them to hurry to go home. My neck was swollen and red and just awful looking ( Frankenstein's wife) I had a little girl loudly ask her mom " did she think someone tried to kill me":lmao:The mom was mortified. I just laughed . When an adult asked me about it , because believe me they do. I told them DH got very angry at me and I was lucky to be alive lol. Boy you should see some of the looks I got hee hee. Lucky me 4 years later I got to have the other side done and do it all over again. LOL AH life Katie
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Gross bathroom stories. IF the washrooms are so gross what about the pool OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. LOL Barb that mom must have just about died. When I had my first thyroid surgery my girls were swimming. I was in the locker room area with them trying to get them to hurry to go home. My neck was swollen and red and just awful looking ( Frankenstein's wife) I had a little girl loudly ask her mom " did she think someone tried to kill me":lmao:The mom was mortified. I just laughed . When an adult asked me about it , because believe me they do. I told them DH got very angry at me and I was lucky to be alive lol. Boy you should see some of the looks I got hee hee. Lucky me 4 years later I got to have the other side done and do it all over again. LOL AH life Katie
Children
No Data