Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    When I started swimming, my hysto scar was still a lovely purple, even more prominent when I was wet and cold. This little boy (around 3) threw himself at me while I was buck naked and kissed my scar because he thought it was a big smiley face. His mother may have recovered from horror and embarrassment, but I doubt it! Aw how cute....and beautiful to see such non fearing innocence.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    When I started swimming, my hysto scar was still a lovely purple, even more prominent when I was wet and cold. This little boy (around 3) threw himself at me while I was buck naked and kissed my scar because he thought it was a big smiley face. His mother may have recovered from horror and embarrassment, but I doubt it! Aw how cute....and beautiful to see such non fearing innocence.
Children
No Data