Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    What cracks me up are the little boys who are really too old to be in the ladies locker room. Boy, do they STARE!! :rofl: When I started swimming, my hysto scar was still a lovely purple, even more prominent when I was wet and cold. This little boy (around 3) threw himself at me while I was buck naked and kissed my scar because he thought it was a big smiley face. His mother may have recovered from horror and embarrassment, but I doubt it!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    What cracks me up are the little boys who are really too old to be in the ladies locker room. Boy, do they STARE!! :rofl: When I started swimming, my hysto scar was still a lovely purple, even more prominent when I was wet and cold. This little boy (around 3) threw himself at me while I was buck naked and kissed my scar because he thought it was a big smiley face. His mother may have recovered from horror and embarrassment, but I doubt it!
Children
No Data