Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Does anyone else shower at a gym where someone always puts her hair on the shower wall? Whoever this person is at my gym has long, dark brown hair, and knowing that it's not mine (I'm blonde) is disturbing -- I completely agree with that statement! Something else really weird is the older woman who lays a towel down on the locker room floor and does sit-ups buck-a** naked using the bottom of the lockers to hold down her feet. Not a pretty picture!
  • Does anyone else shower at a gym where someone always puts her hair on the shower wall? Whoever this person is at my gym has long, dark brown hair, and knowing that it's not mine (I'm blonde) is disturbing -- I completely agree with that statement! Something else really weird is the older woman who lays a towel down on the locker room floor and does sit-ups buck-a** naked using the bottom of the lockers to hold down her feet. Not a pretty picture!
Children
No Data