Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    :cry::cry: How awful! Mine arrived Day 1 of Worlds in 2006. Unbelievable. Scratched the 100 fly. Was too zonked. There is always a big clogged mess of hair in my shower area too. Every teenage girl I know has super long hair. In fact, I was thinking I should cut mine, it's gotten so long. Is it inappropriate to have long hair and PM at the same time? Somehow it doesn't seem quite as gross if you know where the hair came from (i.e. your offspring). Strange hair is wicked gross. :doh:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    :cry::cry: How awful! Mine arrived Day 1 of Worlds in 2006. Unbelievable. Scratched the 100 fly. Was too zonked. There is always a big clogged mess of hair in my shower area too. Every teenage girl I know has super long hair. In fact, I was thinking I should cut mine, it's gotten so long. Is it inappropriate to have long hair and PM at the same time? Somehow it doesn't seem quite as gross if you know where the hair came from (i.e. your offspring). Strange hair is wicked gross. :doh:
Children
No Data