Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Girls, Can you give us boneheads a glossary of terms, acronyms and abbreviations so we can keep up. Think I have curse and AF understood. Thanks On behalf of the Boys. Curse is the only good word for that lovely time of the month. It describes it perfectly. You guys don't know how easy you have it. You don't have to plan your meets around the curse. Although I have heard some tris say there's some way to stop it for a big event. GNO = girls night out Katie: Stop that bragging!! :joker:
  • Girls, Can you give us boneheads a glossary of terms, acronyms and abbreviations so we can keep up. Think I have curse and AF understood. Thanks On behalf of the Boys. Curse is the only good word for that lovely time of the month. It describes it perfectly. You guys don't know how easy you have it. You don't have to plan your meets around the curse. Although I have heard some tris say there's some way to stop it for a big event. GNO = girls night out Katie: Stop that bragging!! :joker:
Children
No Data